Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ghosts!

ghost
ghosts
Last night, we huddled the dICEHOUSES together to listen to the only known recordings of Shackleton's danger-riddled 1914 Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition. A chill crawled up my spine listening to the brave men lose all composure as they slipped into bouts of madness, song and (ghast) poetry. Imagine my surprise to capture, in these images taken in the midst of The Great Listening, these eerie images containing what look to me to be the lost souls of those valiant sailors who never returned from that most frigid of continents!

2 comments:

Felicia Glidden said...

I though i saw something out of the corner of my eye as i stood next to the row of dICEHOUSES. good job getting a photos of the "Wanderers from Shanty Past".

Mango said...

Will the dice be for sale, now that the event is over?